Monday, January 3, 2011

Scrambled Tofu Burritos + Hash Browns

Im not Vegan, but these just turned out this way... I've never done scrambled tofu before, and i just lucked my way through it. The tofu i bought worked perfect, because when i broke it up by hand, and kinda rubbed it from the block with my thumbs, it came out with perfect scrambled egg consistency.

Here's what i used:


I shredded the potato, and only mixed in salt/pepper/hot sauce... that's whats in the big white bowl.



I went with small button mushrooms... not sure why... something different i guess.
Hash browns cooking away in the back ground. I just threw the whole lot into the pan, and let it cook as one big pile of goodness... but alas, it broke up as i flipped it.


My Pug/Jack Russel + Kitchen Hand - Chuck. I let him test out the food as we cook, to make sure its all good.


Unwrapped:

And, The Final Product...

The pinkness of the hash browns is from the hotsauce... Note to self: Hot Sauce gets ALOT hotter once you cook with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment